The Central Bank in January pledged to stabilise exchange rates and dollar supply by making strategic injections of dollars into the banking sector. Bankers played down the impact the delays were having on their business.
"We don't know why the Central Bank has made no dollar
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations