Analysts had expected the bond - worth probably between US$300 million and US$500 million - would be issued in the third quarter of this year, Associated Press reported.
The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, declined to comment on why the offering was postponed, saying only that "under these conditions'' a bond offering is conside
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations