"The government and the BOJ are trying in concert to move the economy out of deflation, and the question of what measures are needed in accordance with this policy is a matter the BOJ is to decide," Koizumi told reporters at his official residence.
A top executive of the ruling Liberal Democratic
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power