Source: Financial Times
The former governor of Kenya's central bank hit back yesterday against what he called an "orchestrated" campaign to remove him in a controversy over a banking collapse.
Nahashon Nyagah, who resigned on Tuesday, halfway through h
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro