Kori Udovicki made the pledge during a meeting on Thursday (12 Feb) with Democratic Party of Serbia leader Vojislav Kostunica.
Question marks have hung over Udovicki's appointment as governor of the central bank, after several Serbian MPs admitted they had been absent from the parliament session despite being registered as voting.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power