The executive board of the Riksbank will publish forecasts for the future repo rate path and a number of other important variables in connection with each monetary policy meeting. The central bank decided on Thursday to raise the repo rate by 25 basis points to 3.75%.
The step to publish repo-rate forecasts can be regarded as a further step in clearer communication and in meeting the need for more information, in line with the Riksbank's general revision of its communications. The Executive B
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development