The President of the Republic of Austria has decorated the President of the European Central Bank, Dr. Willem F. Duisenberg, with the Grand Decoration of Honour in Gold with Sash for Services to the Republic of Austria.
The award is in recognition of Mr. Duisenberg's services to European monetary integration, in particular his key role in the implementation of a stability-o
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor