The issue of creating the single monetary emission centre, which is the most controversial within the Belarusian-Russian union state, will not be finally settled till 2003.
The governor of the Belarusian National Bank, Pyotr Prakapovich, made this statement at a new
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS