Bloomberg, a news agency, reported that Linda Robertson, who is now at Johns Hopkins University but who once worked for Enron, a now defunct energy company, would likely join the Fed in July in the newly created role of senior adviser to the Board of Governors.
A spokesperson for Johns Hopkins University declined to comment on the report. The Fed did
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations