Ukrainian television reported on Monday (19th March) that the Kiev prosecutor's office has detained the [former] first deputy head of the central bank, Volodymyr Bondar on suspicision of abuse of office.
According to the prosecution, in 1997, Bondar made a deal with the bank Credit Suisse First Boston to deposit Ukraine's hard currency reserves worth 75m dollars. A preliminary estimate of the damage cau
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system