According to the Fed its total holdings of Treasury and agency debt for central banks abroad rose $4.364 billion to $1.126 trillion in the week ending 11 February.
The breakdown of its custody holdings showed central banks sold a net $232 million of Treasuries, taking their t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde