The European Commission will warn the German chancellor that he has not done enough to bring down Germany's budget deficit, and the problem could become endemic if tough action is not taken.
Germany will be officially reprim
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde