Officials said the move by China to allow the visit means the People's Bank of China (PBOC) felt the need to take technical advice on how its exchange mechanism could be made more flexible.
Speculation has increased over the future of the renminbi this week after a report in the China Business Post, a semi-official newspaper, s
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations