The quarterly reports, to be submitted on the 10th day after the end of each quarter, must contain basic updates on the banks' e-banking business, the notice from the central bank said without elaborating.
Banks must also immediately file a report if their systems have been hacked by outsiders or
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory