Source: Bloomberg News
The U.S. economy "remained subdued" in the past two months as the prospect of war with Iraq constrained consumer and business spending, the Federal Reserve said in its latest survey of regional economic conditions.
The commentary, prepare
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations