The position was reaffirmed during Monday's meeting between the central bank officials and experts of the International Monetary Fund, who are wrapping up their one-week mission to Vilnius on Tuesday.
Reinoldijus Sarkinas, chairman of the central bank's board, said after the talks that both th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power