Bank of Japan Governor Toshihiko Fukui will visit China next month and meet his Chinese central bank counterpart, the Nihon Keizai newspaper said on Friday without citing sources.
BOJ officials were not immediately available for comment.
Fukui is likely to exchange opinions wit
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system