"Prospects are favourable and although risks remain, such as energy prices, overall the balance of risks to the outlook has improved," G7 officials said in a communique after their Washington gathering alongside spring meetings of the IMF and World Bank.
"The principal risk is the o
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market