Recently Joan John became one of the Bank's deputy governors following the retirement of Amoy Chang Fong.
Ho Sing lived in Canada for more than 25 years, where she achieved a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from Concordia University Quebec and a Master in Bu
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession