"Other euro zone members which joined the single currency in 1999 had three years to prepare. We only had one year," Finance Minister Yannos Papandoniou told a news conference on 29 August. "Still, preparedness in both the public and private sectors is good."
With only 124 days to go until the euro ch
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency