The event, on March 2 and 3, is being jointly organised by the Bahrain-based Accounting and Auditing Organisation for Islamic Financial Institutions (AAOIFI) and the World Bank, with the support of the Bahrain Monetary Agency.
It is being held at the Diplomat Radisson SAS Hote
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power