Newswires quoted government sources as saying Federal Reserve Governor Ben Bernanke was a leading candidate to replace Mankiw as chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers. An announcement was expected within days, the sources said.
White House spokesman Scott McClellan de
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power