``I warn everyone who says we have inflation under control,'' Liebscher, who also heads Austria's central bank, said in the interview with Bloomberg in Vienna on March 9. ``We absolutely see risks on the horizon'' and can't ``lean back and consider the job done.''
Even after seven rate in
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power