He said that instead of planned revenue for the reporting period of 32 billion rubles, the Central Bank paid 29.5 billion rubles to the federal budget.
"But this amount (1.5 billion rubles) is not cause for concern, simply the Central Bank's profit turned out to be a little lower than planne
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Fed’s Williams floats co-ordinated shift from 2% targets
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio