Statistics South Africa said the seasonally adjusted estimate of gross domestic product (GDP) for the second quarter rose to 3.9 per cent on a 12-month comparison, up from 3.6 per cent for the first quarter of this year.
In a boost to exporters, in particular in the mining sector which was hard-hit by the strength of
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations