Donald Kohn was named advisor to the board for monetary policy in the office of board members. The Fed said he will continue as secretary of the Federal Open Market Committee, with responsibility for briefing the committee and for its announcements, minutes and transcripts.
Kohn has been a member of the Board staff since 1975. Previously he was a financial economist with the F
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power