Source: Daily Business News, South Africa
South African Reserve Bank (SARB) governor Tito Mboweni said that the SARB's inflation targeting policy was compatible with growth in his inaugural lecture as Extraordinary Professor at the University of Stellenbosch.
"Low inflation an
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde