The system encountered problems in a series of recent tests, although the central bank said the latest of these, on November 18, showed a sharp drop in the number of unsettled deals and additional tests are scheduled in December.
"With three more rehearsals to come, we will be fully re
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say