UNIAN news agency reported that he also stressed that no politicization of the banking system or the NBU has taken place or will take place in the future.
Yatsenyuk said: "We cannot differentiate banks, their clients and employees into regions and colours. For us they are all equal. This policy of the central bank will continue in the future."
- Supervisory lessons: resolution is a ‘dirty business’
- Key Brexit vote complicates outlook for UK economy
- European auditors ask lawmakers for increased access to ECB documents
- Switzerland grants fintech firms access to interbank payment system
- BIS’s Borio calls on economists to take money more seriously