Wahid sacked six ministers earlier this month in a desperate, but apparently unsuccessful, attempt to placate his political opponents.
In a statement read for the near blind leader by an aide, Wahid replaced chief economics minister Rizal Ramli with a little known deputy governor of the central
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde