"We're operating in a range of territory we've never operated in before," Dodge said. "None of us knows how this will come out."
Dodge made his remarks in a speech after the central bank released its semi-annual Monetary Policy Report, which provides a six-month outlook on the economy. The report said
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting