Asked in an interview about the ECB policy of speaking through its President Wim Duisenberg, Trichet said the system worked well. He and other eurozone central bank chiefs form the governing council.
"What he says corresponds to the sentiments of the (council)," Trichet said of Dui
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré