Denying suggestions that the summit would be postponed the GCC chief said, "There is no change in the date. It will be held in the Bahraini capital Manama as scheduled on Dec. 20 and will continue for two days," Al-Jazirah Arabic daily quoted him as saying.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations