The conference will take place at Speke Resort Munyonyo from September 2 to 3.
Banking experts from Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Kenya, Malawi, Ghana and Uganda will attend.
"The system will improve our analysis of information and detect possibilities of
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession