The system will begin then, and after two subsequent migration waves, all central banks and TARGET users will have moved over to TARGET2, the ECB said.
"TARGET2 is consequently well on track," the ECB said.
According to the ECB, the Eurosystem of central banks has held an extensive consultation with the banking community on the envisaged pricing scheme for TARGET2's core servic
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system