"It is too early to pick a precise date for the recession trough, but there is a bottoming out feel to the data," said Poole, speaking to the AAIM Management Association, a trade group, in St. Louis, Mo.
Poole is currently a non-vo
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure