Sen. Ramon B. Magsaysay, Jr., chairman of the Senate Committee on Banks, Financial Institutions and Currencies, filed Senate Bill No. 2051, or the proposed Act Amending the New Central Bank Act, to make the BSP's charter relevant to recent developments in the financial system.
"Many changes in the Philippine financial system have taken place... Despite t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations