According to the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) here on Thursday, the foreign reserves held by the SBP stood at $3.37 billion while banks other than the SBP held $1.37 billion on 2 March.
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank