Bulgaria's Parliament once again postponed the election of governor of Bulgaria's National Bank, private Daric radio said Wednesday.
The negotiations were to resume this week with a meeting of the representatives of left-wing Bulgarian Socialist Party, right-wing United Democratic Forces, as well as Oborishte Movement the Bulgaria
- Argentine finance minister becomes central bank governor as crisis deepens
- Central bankers share vision for ‘business as usual’ big data
- ECB commits to tapering bond purchase programme
- PRA official says financial system must become more cyber-resilient
- Woodford shows finite horizons matter when modelling