The Bank said: "Although output in the United Kingdom has expanded at a brisk pace for the past two years, there are now signs that growth has begun to slow."
The recent turmoil in financial markets threatened to filter through to the real economy, the Bank said: "Conditions in financial markets have deteriorat
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations