"Defendant Sjahril Sabirin is legally proven guilty of corruption crimes," presiding judge Subardi said in delivering the verdict at the Central Jakarta District Court.
Most lawyers and financial analysts had expected Sabirin to be acquitted over a case that until now has not seen a conviction, and which emerged
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms