Source: Channel News Asia
A former top economy minister, Burhanuddin Abdullah, has been picked to head Indonesia's central bank, it was announced on Tuesday.
A parliamentary commission selected him to replace Syahril Sabirin as governor following a "fit and pr
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations