The meeting begins Friday, Feb. 8, with a working dinner in Ottawa and continues the next day at Meech Lake. Martin, who is serving as chair of the G- 7 this year, will chair both sessions.
"Any meeting of G-7 finance ministers and central bank governors is a valuable opportunity to share perspectives
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde