Bild, a German tabloid, which broke the story, said the drawings reveal safety procedures for the vault, which was planned for the Berlin branch of the Bundesbank opened last month, along with the location of people detectors, stairwells, grilled gates and measurements for the depth of the floor.
"I wanted to throw away my rubbish and I noticed a plastic bag with the build
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations