Source: Beta News
The International Monetary Fund is said to be unhappy with the Serbian government's proposed legislation on the National Bank, according to Novi Sad daily Dnevnik.
Citing inside sources, Dnevnik reports that the IMF objects to a clause within the draft increasing the amou
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?