Source: RTE News
The Bundesbank predicted today that the German public deficit would amount to 3.5% of gross domestic product (GDP) this year, in excess of EU limits.
It added that it would difficult for the euro zone's biggest economy to bring its deficit ratio back below 3% in 2004.
In an interview published in the daily Sueddeutsche
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market