Source: Financial Times
Eurostat, the European Union's statistics office, said Wednesday euro zone inflation rose to an annual 2 per cent in June compared with 1.9 per cent in May. Core inflation rates, stripping out volatile items such as energy and unprocessed food, were running at an annual 2 per cent.
The May reading was the first time the inflation figu
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro