Tawa College from Wellington has won the Reserve Bank's 2003 Monetary Policy Challenge school competition.
The competition involved students becoming mock central bankers and preparing written advice on what they think the Official Cash Rate should be. The competitors then presented this information to a panel of Reserve Bank judges.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power