Mboweni told reporters in Johannesburg on Monday he would continue with policies introduced in his first five years in office.
Mboweni said the departure of deputy governor Gill Marcus would not affect monetary policy or bank supervision. Marcus's contract ran out at the end
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde