Source: HINA news agency
A delegation of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) led by Hans Flickenschild arrived in Zagreb to assess the course of implementation of Croatia's stand-by arrangement with the Fund. The delegation on Monday [12 May] held talks with the governor of the Croatian National Bank (HNB), Zeljko Rohatinski.
According to the HNB, Roha
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?